Industrial Electrical Controls Technician (Anaheim)
Controls Integrator is looking for a technician that has some experience within
a wide array of industrial electrical control systems. A majority of the
systems that we manufacture and service include variable speed drives for both
AC and DC motors from 1/4HP to 2000HP @ 600V. Below is a list of industries
that we supply and service,
• Paper, Plastic, Rubber Industry
• Steel Handling Facilities
• Recycling Facilities
• Industrial Refrigeration Industry
• Ski Lift Industry
• Special Effects Industry
The technician would be responsible for:
• In-House testing of manufactured control
• In-house trouble shooting and repair of
variable speed drives and control systems.
• Perform service calls to customer locations to
diagnose and repair electrical control systems.
• Perform Preventative Maintenance procedures at
the customer location.
We are willing to train experienced applicants
to fit our discipline.
Act Safely. . .Think logically. . . Show